Day 1 - Hocus Pocus and Hocus Pocus 2 (the second one is not as good)
Day 2 - Beetlejuice - this movie is more boring than i remember SORRY
Day 3 - Killer Klowns from Outer Space - I LOVED THIS
Day 4 - The Nightmare before Christmas - why did they have to date at the end no offence
Day 5 - Candyman & becoming human (NOSTALGIA).
Day 6 - Terrifier 1 and 2 - 1st one was better methinks
Day 7 - Gingersnaps
Day 8 - Cursed 2005 and a halloween episode of spongebob lol
i am criminally in love w jesse eisenberg bye
Day 9 - Halloween, The Babysitter
Day 10 - Freddy vs Jason
Day 11 - The babysitter 2
Day 12 - the boy who cried werewolf (NOSTALGIA)
Day 13 - Bride of chucky
Day 14 - Texas chainsaw massacre
Day 15 - hotel transylvania
Day 16 - hotel transylvania 2
Day 17&18 - AHS season 1
Day 19 - Scream!
Day 20 - South Park horror episodes lmao
Day 21 - Driller Killer
Day 22 - Raw
Day 23 - Wolf Guy
Day 24 - The Hills have eyes
Day 25 - Us
That's pretty much where i left my marathon! didnt make it the full 30 days :(
BUT HALLOWEEN NIGHT WAS SICK!!
Here's what I completed from my bucketlist:
Halloween bucket list:
1. Drink pumpkin spiced SOMETHING bc i never have
2. try pumpkin pie...
3. watch a horror movie every day of october (with popcorn - essential).
4. buy/make new decorations bc we havent had new ones for yearsss
5. apple bob at least once.
6. make caramel or chocolate apples
7. CARVE AN EPIC PUMPKIN
8. Make halloween themed food :3
9. Make halloween cocktails (essential)
10. trick or treat (YES I STILL DO IT)
11. VISIT A PUMPKIN PATCH
12. collect sum autumn leaves
13. roast marshmallows.
14. make an epic halloween costume (I WANNA BE A CLOWN).
15. listen to cheesy halloweeen music like the monster mash
16. be the designated hand-outer of sweets on the day
17. slam dunk some apple cider
18. hunt for black cats and pet them
19. flashlight tag.