1. Fiona Gallagher
- I grew up raising my younger siblings which was expected of me with my step-fathers backfround, but still really shitty.
2. Jinx / Powder
- She's very relatable, honestly every time she cried I cried.
3. Katsuki Bakugo
- Everything he's gone through [other than kidnapping] has been extremely relatable. I am afraid of failure.
4. Jason Dean
- Constant CONSTANT misunderstanding. Being ignored, moving so much, etc. I would never blow up a school, but you know.
- The constant need to protect and be respected even as a female.
theres more dw