All right, so the title is a little misleading. This works, but it's far from an ideal solution. To make it work, you'll need to be on Firefox and on a desktop/laptop. I haven't messed with The Google™®© or their milieu because I'm here for privacy and all Google products are the antithesis of privacy. If you're ready, put on your fighting trousers and let's do this.
- In Firefox, go to the three bar menu at the top right of the window (aka the "hamburger menu").
- Select Settings>General.
- Scroll down to "Colors" in the Language and Appearance section.
- Change the Text color to white and the Background color to black.
- Go to the dropdown menu at the bottom of the Colors menu and switch it from "Never" to "Always."
- Click OK and you can now view SpaceHey in Dark Mode.
- If you checked "Use system colors" in the menu, the colors you have set up on operating system will take over. This looks cool sometimes, but probably isn't the dark mode you're after.
- The "Unvisited Links" option automatically makes all links blue and that sucks (for my eyes at least) against a black background.
- The major issue with this iteration of dark mode is that it kills all the cool stuff people do to their profiles and makes it all black, along with every website you visit. One of the main reasons I think people use this site is to see cool profiles, which makes this solution a bummer.
Tell your mom I said "rawr."