WHAT IS GLOP!?!? WHAT IS GLOP??!?!?!!
GLOP IS A FANTASTIC DISH AND IM GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE IT!!!!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED;
- CONDENSED TOMATO SOUP
- GARLIC SALT
- WHITE OR YELLOW ONIONS
- YELLOW BELL PEPPER
- BLACK PEPPER
- BREAD CRUMBS
- PARMESAN CHEESE
- ITALIAN SEASONING
- ELBOW MACARONI (OR ANY OTHER FLAVOR OF PASTA)
- Pour one can of condensed tomato soup into a large pot on low heat. Stir in half a can of milk and one can of water (Or vice versa, it depends on how thick you enjoy your soup).
- Mix together while adding black pepper, garlic salt, and bread crumbs.
- While your soup is simmering, dice your onions, chives, and bell pepper. Add to pot and stir.
- Turn pot to medium heat, do not boil mixture (yet).
- Add in your pasta - make sure there is more soup than pasta in the pot.
- Turn the heat to full and begin stirring mixture. It is IMPERATIVE that you DO NOT STOP STIRRING, or the soup will burn. While stirring, add more black pepper, garlic salt, rosemary, and Italian seasoning.
- Continue to stir until pasta is al dente.
- Add parmesan cheese to taste.