This is just a list of movies I like watch during movie nights/ marathons.
I don't really care if you don't like them.
★ Bram Stoker's Dracula (1996 ver)
- Everything from the way it's written to the costumes has me feral.
- HELLO??!? I adore this movie.
★ The Crow
"A young guitarist rises from the dead to avenge the brutal murder of his girlfriend on Devil's Night, seeking the blood of those who wronged him."
- If you like seeing people get the revenge they deserve, I 100% recommend this movie.
- The cinematography is very ★chefs kiss★ and the story keeps me hooked no matter how many times I watch it.
★ The Phantom of the Opera (Any version but especially 2004)
"A disfigured musical genius who lives in the Paris Opera House becomes obsessed with a young soprano. However, love turns into a murderous rage when his young protégé falls in love with another."
- The costumes for the 2004 version are wonderful. So much so that I have sewn replica's for myself.
- The music gets stuck in my head and I can't go five minutes without humming along because I love it so much.
- The characters are all really lovable and I always find myself rooting for them all (Not Carlotta she's kind of a bitch)
So yeah. That's the first three, idk if I'll post more, I just wanted to start keeping a list of movies that I enjoy. Feel free to comment some movies I can add or your opinions of the three I've already listed.