WIZARD, I hear you ask, WHY DO ALL YOUR RECIPES INCLUDE EGGS??!?!?!?!?!!!???! Well, I have an answer for that!!!! As an impressionable child I watched BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, and upon WITNESSING the SHEER, YOLKED POWER of GASTON, I began to eat eggs daily. AND NOW, WITH THE POWER OF MY GRIMOIRE'S BEST RECIPES, YOU CAN TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED;
- BLACK PEPPER
- WAFFLES (I prefer blueberry)
- Scoop a spoon of butter into your pan on low heat, let it simmer down until fully melted.
- Crack your eggs, use two eggs if you're working with Eggo waffles (my waffle of choice), more eggs for bigger waffles. Add two shakes of pepper, one shake of salt, then scramble and stir until cooked on medium heat.
- While your eggs are getting cooked up, toss your waffle(s) into the toaster on low, make sure to time it so that the waffle is done just barely before your eggs are.
- Put a slice of cheese (I use Kraft Singles) on your waffle, then scoop your fluffy, delicious eggs on top of that.
- Drizzle syrup on top.