i'm creating a css style generator for 'semi-dark' spacehey profiles. It's a bash script. I'm not good at bash scripting, or ccs or even html, so, i use it as a training.
- 50% change of getting a uniform color for borders and background headers (added)
- it chooses randomly from 12 color for dark and light text and background
- there's a 50% chance of getting rounded corners
- there's a 50% chance of swapping .top header and .links menu
- there's a 50% chance of swapping .left and .right colums
- the size of the border has also a range of 1 to 3 px.
- it chooses randomly from 22 fonts for main text and 22 for headers
- the background is random too, but it's just landscapes.