1) WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS?
Being in a forest.
2) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
That my life amounts to nothing, and no effort can raise me from the hole I’ve buried myself in. That the cycle is permanent now, that I will always be abandoned.
3) WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN YOURSELF?
I’m too neurotic to function properly without some kind of obsession.
4) WHAT IS THE TRAIT YOU MOST DEPLORE IN OTHERS?
5) WHICH LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST ADMIRE?
I don’t really admire anyone in particular at the moment. Truthfully I don’t like putting names on pedestals.
6) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE?
Nothing really, if in terms of monetary value. My laptop, I guess?
7) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Looping rumination, spiked with physical aching and bouts of deep melancholy.
8) WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THE MOST OVERRATED VIRTUE?
9) ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE?
When I need to protect myself, when I need to help others, when I want to avoid my problems.
10) WHAT DO YOU MOST DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE?
Depends on the day, can vary to my everything or my something.
11) WHICH LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST DESPISE?
I despise no one. That emotional passion can be put to use elsewhere in my life.
12) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST LIKE IN A MAN?
Kindness, good humor.
13) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU MOST LIKE IN A WOMAN?
Kindness, good humor.
14) WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVERUSE?
“Sick” “Man” “Right” “Chrissakes” "Christ" "Damn" "Dude"
15) WHAT OR WHO IS THE GREATEST LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?
My childhood crush. It’s nostalgia-fueled in a softer time where I was allowed to be young and carefree. It was all so precious and temporary.
16) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU HAPPIEST?
Out in the woods during January. I walked around for the first time in weeks.
17) WHICH TALENT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE?
The talent of clear communication.
18) IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
19) WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
20) IF YOU WERE TO DIE AND COME BACK AS A PERSON OR A THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Some mammalian creature, an elk or a jackrabbit. A spirit.
21) WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE?
Mm, I never know where I want to live, because anywhere I go I never feel at home.
22) WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
23) WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS THE LOWEST DEPTH OF MISERY?
Giving up utterly and completely, letting your body and mind succumb to the machine and allowing the world to decide every second of your day.
24) WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE OCCUPATION?
Being creative, I suppose. I’m not doing it nearly as often now, but I try.
25) WHAT IS YOUR MOST MARKED CHARACTERISTIC?
I’m outrageously autistic.
26) WHAT DO YOU MOST VALUE IN YOUR FRIENDS?
Being open-minded, being kind.
27) WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE WRITERS?
Off the top of my head, Cormac McCarthy and Kurt Vonnegut
28) WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE HERO OF FICTION?
I wouldn’t call them a “hero” per say, but The Doctor has been a character that helped me develop myself, if that makes sense. The character’s personality played a large role in who I am today.
29) WHICH HISTORICAL FIGURE DO YOU MOST IDENTIFY WITH?
30) WHO ARE YOUR HEROES IN REAL LIFE?
31) WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE NAMES?
I’m not sure what this is asking. I like all kinds of names.
32) WHAT IS IT THAT YOU MOST DISLIKE?
33) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST REGRET?
Not taking initiative on my health.
34) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
By my own terms.
35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Not all who wander are lost."