1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish you were related to?
Saoirse Ronan, one of my all time favorite human beings
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
none that I can think of, I used to love the hell out of Jim Carrey's movies so maybe 90's him.
4. What’s your favorite thing about marriage? (And if you’re not married, what’s your favorite thing about being single?
I'm always warm when I sleep ✨
5. What’s one thing you own that you should probably get rid of, but just can’t?
I'm a collector & I collect pokemon, dragon statues, crystals, pins, framed bugs & many many more. There's probably some stuff I
shouldn't collect because it might just be hoarding.
6. Can you do a split?
I haven't tried but I doubt it
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Probably 12, that's the only time I remember riding a bike.
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
As much as I love and respect the earth, deep water freaks me out so I can't say I've "swam" in them. But I've dipped my toes in a few Oregon beaches 🌊
9. How many countries have you been to?
I've never left the country and have only even left my home state once to Texas.. kinda. Washington & Oregon don't count cause the border is 20 mins away so it's a regular thing
10. Is anyone in your family in the military?
I think a few of my uncles were but I don't talk to them much so I don't remember
11. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
pokemon, hamtaro, sailor moon.... not much has changed. I guess I'll throw in hannah montana since that was a whole thing 😬
12. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
I barely remember being 8
13. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I've read & own all of these series, I'd like to re-read them all again sometime because it's been over 10 years
14. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
If I could choose any, a very strong Irish accent. But I guess I'd go British if these are my 2 choices. I have a thing for accents.
15. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I don't believe so but it sounds fun~
16. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
17. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
tbh I can't even remember if I've ever been to one at all
18. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
oohhh so many, if only I could learn them all but Japanese, Korean, Gaelic and French. I've tried French, Spanish and Japanese but it's been years.
19. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
20. Do you know triplets?
no just a bunch of twins since they run in my family lol
21. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
tough pick I honestly love and adore both but I'm gonna go Titanic, it was way more impactful.
22. Have you ever had Indian food?
probably, my husband is obsessed with quality food & has likely taken me out to somewhere with Indian food before
23. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I don't think I have one
24. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
Yeah but it's been awhile
25. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
They never told me, but I like my name so I'm glad to have it
27. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
I'm surrounded by lovely humans, it's hard to pick. But I love my husband, kids & the group of close friends I've built up over the years, Maizie being one of the most important 😌
28. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural, I currently live in the suburbs & it's not all that great. I don't like people and I'm constantly anxious by the socializing of neighbors.
29. Can you whistle?
Yea, I'm pretty good at it.
30. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I'm blind as hell so I like having some kind of light in case I wake up but I don't need it
31. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Sadly not right now, I get too distracted by everything else I need to do I forget to feed myself lol I take care of small humans & a couple fur babies. I eat when I can
32. How many times have you been to the hospital?
too many times especially within the past 2 years. I am TIRED
33. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
of course, I love pixar films 😌
34. Where do you buy your jeans?
I haven't worn pants in 4 years so nowhere
35. What’s the last compliment you got?
"dem titties though" - my husband
36. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I usually do and I love it, I have very vivid interesting dreams and they really make me think.
37. Favorite beverage that isn’t water?
Lemonade or anything fruity/sweet
38. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I think 6 but I barely wear them
39. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I have no idea, I don't think I was ever told much about Santa so he was always fake to me
40. What is one food that you used to hate but now you love?
chili & corn bread
41. What is a weird lie you’ve told?
making excuses to get out of an icky friendship despite having a genuinely good reason because I couldn't stand the more confrontational good reason
»»————- ♡ ————-««
42. Heels or flats?
Flats or boots~
43. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm claustrophobic. Stairs. And worms, the pink slime-y kind not the cute caterpillar kind.
44. What is a phrase or word you always say?
I have no idea but I hope if it's annoying someone stops me
45. What is a song that you blast or belt out when you are alone?
Face Down by the red jumpsuit apparatus
46. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
47. Do you sleep with your closet door open or closed?
open I guess? It's a mirror door, so it just does it's thing I barely pay attention to it
48. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
a swarm of bees. I love them, if they want me to die I probably deserve it. - coming from a beekeeper
49. Do you have any weird things you do?
I asked my husband what the weirdest thing I do is and he said "me"
50. What movie could you watch over and over again and still love?
the lord of the rings, labyrinth and any studio ghibli film (besides grave of fireflies). I'm a huge movie fanatic so really I could watch anything over and over again and possibly enjoy it