1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
He would draw on this formulation when he joined the Nixon administration, linking China's desire to end US involvement in Vietnam🤣
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I don't remember
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
A WikiHow page called "How to become a femboy"
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Some guy masturbating on zucchinis at the grocery store
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's fun, I guess
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Hunt for Red October
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A husband or two
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am looking for a reason to kiss a random guy right now
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Buy every person a house with utilities (water, electricity, food)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. Describe George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Are you as homophobic as they say?